- Promotes membership sales and assists with retention efforts of members.
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest-friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every guest and by maintaining outstanding standards, solid promotional knowledge and all other components of guest services.
- Recruits, trains, develops and communicates with all staff as well as assesses performance as needed under the direction of the General Manager.
- Maintains all merchandising standards, display presentations and signing standards and monitors inventory levels.
- Properly delegates, monitors and evaluates specifically assigned responsibilities of subordinate team members.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Manages employee issues and member issues in the absence of the General Manager.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a customer service and sales role.
- Current CPR Certification or ability to obtain within 30 days of employment – company will provide this training if not already certified.
- Fitness industry experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Supervisory experience of customer service and sales roles.
- Salary plus bonus/commission opportunities.
- Full-Time employees are eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance.
- Paid time off for Full-Time employees.
- Full-Time employees are eligible to receive a gym membership for themselves and their spouse or domestic partner for the length of their employment.
- Discount (25%) on all retail products.
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)