Gold’s Gym Bowie is now hiring experienced Housekeepers. Gold's Gym Housekeepers are vital members of the gym staff team. They ensure that the facility is clean and meets the expectations of members. Housekeepers will be responsible for any combination of light cleaning duties on the gym floor, locker rooms and offices. Housekeepers work under the direction of the Gym Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain the cleanliness of equipment. Sweep, dust, mop scrub and vacuum hallways, stairs, office space and other assigned areas of the overall gym. Clean, mop, scrub, polish, and disinfect all bathroom areas as needed. Maintain a sufficient supply of materials (i.e. towels, tissue, soap, etc.) in all bathrooms and assigned areas. Empty trash and garbage containers in the gym. Maintain safe, clean, and orderly floor areas. Observes equipment for potential safety hazards.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and ensure it is sanitized.
- Sweeps, dusts, mops scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs, office space and other assigned areas of the overall gym.
- Cleans, mops, scrubs, polishes, and disinfects all bathroom areas as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a sufficient supply of materials (e.g. towels, tissue, soap, etc.) in all bathrooms in assigned areas.
- Empties trash and garbage containers in all assigned areas, as well as the gym overall.
- Maintains all floor areas in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
- Observes equipment for potential safety hazards.
- Current CPR Certification
Gold's Gym - VA/MD/PA/SC
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)