Gold’s Gym Bowie is now hiring experienced Housekeepers. Gold's Gym Housekeepers are vital members of the gym staff team. They ensure that the facility is clean and meets the expectations of members. Housekeepers will be responsible for any combination of light cleaning duties on the gym floor, locker rooms and offices. Housekeepers work under the direction of the Gym Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain the cleanliness of equipment. Sweep, dust, mop scrub and vacuum hallways, stairs, office space and other assigned areas of the overall gym. Clean, mop, scrub, polish, and disinfect all bathroom areas as needed. Maintain a sufficient supply of materials (i.e. towels, tissue, soap, etc.) in all bathrooms and assigned areas. Empty trash and garbage containers in the gym. Maintain safe, clean, and orderly floor areas. Observes equipment for potential safety hazards.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and ensure it is sanitized.
- Sweeps, dusts, mops scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs, office space and other assigned areas of the overall gym.
- Cleans, mops, scrubs, polishes, and disinfects all bathroom areas as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a sufficient supply of materials (e.g. towels, tissue, soap, etc.) in all bathrooms in assigned areas.
- Empties trash and garbage containers in all assigned areas, as well as the gym overall.
- Maintains all floor areas in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
- Observes equipment for potential safety hazards.
- Current CPR Certification
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)