Gold’s Gym is seeking a motivated individual that has a passion for childcare!
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s). Interaction with children in a positive and age appropriate manner. Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, crafts and reading to children. Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior. Keep security and registration records on all children. Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order and safety. Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive concepts.
- Must have high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
- Excellent communication with children required.
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
- Ability to interact with children to help them feel secure.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)