The Back Office Manager is responsible for membership retention while selling renewals/upgrades to current gym members.
- Serve as liaison with Corporate Customer Care Department assisting General Manager with member and/or operational issues
- Responsible for cash deposit ensuring daily deposits are made on time.
- Partner with cleaning team to ensure proper level of cleanliness are maintained at all times including daily management of the cleaning checklists.
- Work with General Manager (GM) to manage/process cancellations and strive to retain members.
- Help ensure all members concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for communicating and following cash management procedures.
- Manage the retail sales procedures for the gym.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of cash procedures and basic computer skills
- Ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, tact and professionalism
- Excellent training, leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
The position is Full time with a flexible schedule. Previous sales and/or customer service experience is preferred. Fitness background is a plus. Fun environment with a free membership included.
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)