Gold’s Gym Bowie is seeking a motivated business professional to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organization effectiveness, efficiency and safety; and assist the General Manager with accounting and operational issues.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Manage Operations team to ensure policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Hires, trains and supervises operations team members for the front desk, Kids Club and Housekeeping Associates.
- Serves as Liaison with Corporate Customer Care Department assisting General Manager with member and/or operational issues
- Responsible for control of cash deposit with GM sign off ensuring daily deposits are made on time
- Serves as Liaison with cleaning team daily to ensure proper level of cleanliness maintained at all times including daily management of the cleaning checklists
- Works in cooperation with GM to manage/process cancellations following procedures in place to retain member
- Assists GM with management of Medallia to ensure all members concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Assists GM with bi-weekly payroll to ensure all missed punches are corrected and submitted on time with payroll signed off by indicated deadline
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests, travel/guest passes
- Directs and controls all gym walk-thrus
- Communicates with GM regarding ways to improve front desk operations
- Responsible for communicating and following cash management procedures
- Manages the retail sales procedures for the gym.
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- Understanding of basic cash procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, tact and professionalism
- Excellent training skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Current CPR Certification
Gold's Gym - VA/MD/PA/SC
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)