A hard day at work never felt so good. As part of the largest co-ed gym chain in the world and the most recognized name in fitness, Gold’s Gym is seeking fitness enthusiasts with a desire to take us to a whole new level. With an aggressive growth plan, Gold’s Gym is evolving from “gym” to “fitness club” through growing programs and new facilities.
At Gold's we know our Appointment Setters are one of our most valuable assets. In order to achieve our goals, we need dedicated Appointment Setters like you! This is your opportunity to combine your passion for fitness with your ability and desire to sell.
- Generates sales through calling company leads and setting appointments.
- Maintains accurate records of all Company-sponsored and employee-sponsored.
- Follows up on all prospects by using established Gold’s Gym sales systems.
- Conducts gym tours using established Gold’s Gym sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries using established Gold’s Gym sales systems. .
- Must establish and maintain a minimum required referral program as defined by Gold’s Gym Company standards.
- Must be current on Gold’s Gym Company pricing and promotion schedule.
- Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
- Prepares for, attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the rest of the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals
- Participates in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Successfully completes the Appointment setter Training courses.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma and some college course completion required. College degree, either Associate or Bachelor’s preferred.
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements including gym tours, telephone inquiry, counselor planner audit, guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral program and corporate outreach program.
- Ability to achieve acceptable level of units per month.
- Thorough understanding of Gold’s Gym’s membership sales systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Daily Sales Stat report and its contents.
- Basic computer skills.
- Current CPR Certification
We offer a competitive pay plan and a free gym membership.
Gold's Gym continues to change lives by helping people reach their individual potential. Join the team in getting us where we need to go and you'll see no limit to your potential
Come, be a part of our explosive growth. Apply today!
Gold's Gym - VA/MD/PA/SC
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)